- 35C50EA Convex array transducer (2.0/3.5/6.0MHz)
- 35C20EA Micro-Convex array transducer (2.0/2.5/3.5/5.0MHz)
- 75L53EA Linear array transducer (5.0/7.5/8.5/10.0MHz)
- 75L38EA Linear array transducer (5.0/7.5/10MHz)
- 75LT38EA Intraoperative “T” Shape Linear array transducer (5.0/7.5/8.5/10MHz)
- 65EC10EA Endocavity transducer (5.0/6.5/8.0MHz)
- 65EC10ED Endocavity Micro-Convex transducer (5.0/6.5/7.5/8.5MHz)
- 65EL60EA Endorectal Linear array transducer (5.0/6.5/7.5/8.5MHz)
- 65EB10EA Electronic bi-plane transducer (5.0/6.5/7.5/8.5MHz)
- 65C15EA micro-convex array transducer (5.0/6.5/8.0MHz)
- 10L24EA Linear array transducer (8.0/10.0/11.0/12.0MHz)
Mindray DP-30 Ultrasound Machine
National Ultrasound is proud to offer a wide range of Mindray products, including the Mindray DP-30 Portable Ultrasound Machine. Designed for ease of use for family practice, orthopedics, and women’s care centers, the DP-30 is a compact, low-cost, black and white ultrasound designed for general imaging studies, OB/GYN, and light MSK work. This powerful system is equipped with advanced imaging technologies to provide you with high-quality images and a convenient workflow, allowing you to scan with confidence and ease. With its lightweight, ergonomic, mobile design, the DP-30 can accompany you wherever required. Designed for high performance and value, this system exceeds every expectation.
Features include: 12.1” high resolution LED with tilt functionality for better viewing; one key function for image and cine storage to local disk or USB drive; Tissue Harmonic Imaging enhancing contrast resolution; one key quick image optimization with IP (Image Processing); 8-segment TGC assuring accurate image adjustment; compact size weighing around 12 pounds; ready to scan within 17 seconds; user defined keys with programmable personalized operations; lithium battery supporting up to 1.5 hours continuous scanning; iStation integrated patient data storage, archiving, review, and retrieval. Comparable systems include the DP-50.
Here at National Ultrasound, the North American Distributor for Mindray, our expert staff is standing by, ready to talk to you about whether the Mindray DP-30 Portable Ultrasound Machine is right for your practice. Fill out the quick quote form below to get the process started.
- DICOM 3.0
- Mobile Trolley
- 320G integrated hard disk
- Water-resistant footswitch
- Needle-guided brackets
- Black and White Printer
- Battery Pack