- DP-6600Vet main unit
- 10″ non-interlaced monitor
- Two transducer connectors
- Multi-language function
- 256-frame cine loop
- 90 images built-in storage
- Two USB ports
- Over 200 reproductive reports storage and management
- Measurement & calculation software packages
Mindray DP-6600 Veterinary Ultrasound Machine
The Mindray DP-6600 Veterinary Ultrasound Machine has been selling and satisfying veterinarians for many years, delivering the versatility and easy operation that busy vets need to provide high quality care. With a digital beam-former and a second transducer connector, the Mindray DP-6600 Vet includes many advanced features designed to provide an image quality of the highest level. This system utilizes Tissue Specific Imaging (TSI) and a multi-frequency transducer series for an optimum imaging experience. Designed to be lightweight, comfortable to operate, and easy to use, the Mindray DP-6600 Vet delivers the best possible image results no matter where it is being used. The system performs well in any environment—private veterinary practice, emergency animal hospital, or in-field treatment—making it easy to get the cat, dog, bovine, or equine ultrasound that you need to make a more informed diagnosis. It’s perfect for many applications, including abdomen, urology, GYN, OB, pediatrics, cardiology, orthopedics, and small parts.
Mindray America offers refurbished DP-6600 Vet ultrasound machines, as this system has been discontinued and is no longer manufactured by Mindray. Newer, alternative machines include the Mindray DP-30 Vet or the DP-50 Vet.
National Ultrasound, the North American Distributor for Mindray, is pleased to offer the Mindray DP-6600 Veterinary Ultrasound Machine for sale. Let our trained National Ultrasound staff help you determine if the DP-6600 Vet is right for you. Take a second to fill out the quick quote form below to start a conversation.
- 65C15EAV – micro-convex transducer: (5.0/6.5/8.0MHz)
- 35C20EA – micro-convex array transducer: 2.0/3.5/6.0MHz)
- 50L60EAV – linear endorectal transducer: (4.0/5.0/6.0MHz)
- 75L50EAV – linear endorectal transducer: (5.0/7.5/10.0 MHz)
- 35C50EA – convex array transducer: (2.5/3.5/6.0MHz)
- 75L38EA – linear array transducer: (5.0/7.5/10MHz)
- 75L60EA – linear array transducer: (5.0/7.5/10MHz)
- DICOM 3.0
- Needle-guided brackets
- Mobile trolley
- Water-resistant footswitch
- Hand carried bag
The Mindray DP-6600 veterinary ultrasound machine features the digital beam-former, Two transducer connectors, Multi-language function with English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish and Chinese, Abundant reproductive software package -Dog, Cat, Equine, Bovine and Ovine, Multi-frequency transducer series, Max frequency up to 10MHz, TSI (Tissue Speciality Imaging), 10″ non-interlaced monitor. Mindray no longer manufactures this machine, for new alternatives please take a look at the DP-30 Vet or DP-50 Vet.