INTERNATIONAL DIAGNOSTIC DEVICES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- PRICE. The prices shown on the Purchase Agreement and website are F.O.B. International Diagnostic Devices, Johns Creek, Georgia. All transportation, license fees, custom duties and other such charges shall be paid by Buyer. There shall be added to the prices shown on the attached Purchase Agreement the amount of any applicable sales, use or other taxes, however designated, levied or based on such prices or on this agreement or the sale or use of the Equipment, including state and local privilege or excise taxes based upon gross revenue, and any taxes or amounts in lieu thereof. Any personal property taxes assessable on the Equipment after delivery to the carrier shall be borne by the Buyer. Prices and Terms are subject to change without notice. In the event that any item(s) are for any reason out of stock, discontinued, or not capable of delivery, International Diagnostic Devices’s liability shall be limited to the refund of any monies customer may have paid for such items that are not deliverable.
- SECURITY INTEREST AND TITLE. Seller retains, until Buyer performs all of its obligations hereunder, including without limitation, payment in full of the purchase price, including all accessories and replacements thereto and the proceeds thereof to secure performance of all such obligations of Buyer. Buyer agrees, upon demand by Seller, to promptly execute any financing statement, application, or registration of other documents necessary and to take any other action deemed necessary or desirable by Seller in order to perfect Seller’s security interest. Buyer agrees to keep the equipment in good order and repair until full purchase price has been paid. Buyer shall not attempt to transfer an Interest in the Equipment until said purchase price has been paid in full.
- DEFAULT. Failure of Buyer to perform its obligations hereunder, including but not limited to payment in full of purchase price, insolvency, bankruptcy, assignment for the benefit of creditors or dissolution, liquidation, or losing of business by Buyer, shall constitute a default under this Agreement and shall afford the Seller all remedies of a secured party under the Uniform Commercial Code of the State of Georgia.
- RISK OF LOSS. Risk of loss or damage to the Equipment shall pass to Buyer upon delivery of the Equipment to the Buyer (regardless of whether payment has been made). Seller will insure to full value the Equipment shipped or declare full value thereof to the transportation company at the time of the shipment. Confiscation or destruction of, or damage to the Equipment following shipment shall not in any way affect the Debility of Buyer to pay the purchase price. Buyer shall inspect the Equipment upon receipt and notify Seller within 24 hours following delivery when there is evidence of shipping damage. Buyer’s failure to notify Seller of shipping damage within 24 hours of delivery shall constitute a waiver by Buyer of any such claim.
- ORDER CANCELLATION/RETURNED GOODS POLICY. Buyer will be charged a minimum 15% restocking fee for all returned goods and/or cancelled orders. Cancellations must be in writing to International Diagnostic Devices. Customer is responsible for shipping costs related to cancelled orders and returned goods. All returns MUST be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization number. No credit will be given for items returned to International Diagnostic Devices without a Return Merchandise Authorization number if customer claims the goods received are non-conforming or defective, International Diagnostic Devices shall have commercially reasonable time in which to repair or replace them with conforming goods, otherwise, International Diagnostic Devices’s restocking fee, shipping and other expenses incurred by International Diagnostic Devices as a result of this sale will be charged to the customer
- WARRANTY/WARRANTY INVALIDATION. International Diagnostic Devices’s Warranty, if any, will be immediately VOID if any attempted or actual repairs or extraordinary maintenance on the equipment are not performed by International Diagnostic Devices or by an approved repair or maintenance center that has been authorized by International Diagnostic Devices in writing. The Improper or incorrect assembly of equipment or any misuse will also VOID any warranty. International Diagnostic Devices is not responsible for any repair or service costs incurred by customer, whether or not the item is under warranty, without prior written authorization of the International Diagnostic Devices.