Technical TrainingApplications Training is available on all new and reconditioned ultrasound machines and ultrasound equipment. Further technical assistance is available via e-mail or fax as requested by the end-user. The training classes are also available. The transportation and accommodation expenses are not included.
Technical Support/ Service:Please contact us directly for any technical questions or service needs. We have a team of bio-medical technicians to assist you with technical support questions on your Mindray ultrasound machine. They can also diagnose any issues you may be having with your ultrasound machine. Technical support telephone: (800) 797-4546 , ask for service. Warranty policy: Mindray warrants new ultrasound equipment to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 24 months (six months for accessories) from the date of shipment under normal use and service. Mindray’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing ultrasound parts or equipment, at Mindray’s option, any part which upon examination proves defective. The warranty shall not extend to any instrument that:
- has been subjected to misuse, negligence or accidents;
- caused by modification or repair by anyone except Mindray or National Ultrasound
- from which Mindray’s original serial number tag or ultrasound machine identification markings have been altered or removed
- or any product of any other manufacturer.
Return Policy:Any material to be serviced or returned, the following procedure should be followed:
Obtain return authorization: Contact the Technical Support Department and obtain a RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number. The RMA number must appear on the outside of the shipping container. Return shipments will not be accepted if the RMA number is not clearly visible. Please provide the model number, serial number, and a brief description of the reason for return. Freight policy:
- Within Warranty: The customer is responsible for freight & insurance charges when the equipment is shipped to Mindray for service (this includes custom charges). Mindray is responsible for the freight & insurance charges from Mindray to the customer.
- After Warranty: The customer is responsible for any freight & insurance charges for returned product.