- 10″ non-interlaced monitor
- THI (Tissue Harmonic Imaging)
- iStationTM Patient Information Management System
- Two USB ports
- 400M standard image-storage capacity
- Measurement & calculation software packages
Mindray DP-6900 Ultrasound Machine
Inspired by the needs of their customers, Mindray has produced ultrasound machines at all price points, and National Ultrasound, the North American Distributor for Mindray, carries them all. The Mindray DP-6900 Portable Ultrasound Machine is an affordable entry-level black & white ultrasound system suitable for OB/GYN, MSK, vascular access, podiatry, urology, and more. Integrating advanced imaging technologies, intuitive workflow, comprehensive application packages, and an on-board information management system, the DP-6900 is a hand-carried system which rivals the performance of cart-based systems. It brings diagnostic confidence in a wide variety of clinical applications, meeting your needs for excellent image quality and flexibility.
Mindray America offers refurbished DP-6900 ultrasound machines, as this system has been discontinued and is no longer manufactured by Mindray. Newer, alternative machines include the Mindray DP-30, DP-50, and Z5.
The Mindray DP-6900 Ultrasound Machine could be the perfect fit for your needs. Let our expert staff at National Ultrasound advise you and get you the best price. Take just a moment to complete the quick quote form below to start the process.
- 35C50EA – convex array transducer(2.0/3.5/5.0/6.0/H4.6/H6.0MHz)
- 75L38EA – linear array transducer (5.0/7.5/8.5/10MHz)
- 75L60EA – linear array transducer (5.0/7.5/8.5/10MHz)
- 75L53EA – linear array transducer(5.0/7.5/8.5/10MHz)
- 35C20EA – micro-convex array transducer (2.0/2.5/3.5/5.0MHz)
- 65C15EA – micro-convex array transducer(5.0/6.5/7.5/8.5MHz)
- 65EC10EA – endocavity transducer(5.0/6.5/7.5/8.5MHz)
- 65EL60EA – intrarectal linear array transducer (5.0/6.5/7.5/8.5MHz)
- 75LT38EA – intraoperative T-shape transducer(5.0/7.5/8.5/10MHz)
- 80G massive image-storage module
- DICOM 3.0
- Mobile trolley
- Hand carried bag
- Transportation & operation bag
- Needle-guided brackets
The Mindray DP-6900 ultrasound machine features Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI), Tissue Specific Imaging (TSI), Multipurpose 9 transducers available with up to 6 frequencies, iStationTM Patient information management system, User-defined soft keys, one key quick image storage to local disk or USB drive, Multi-language display (English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish and Chinese). Mindray no longer manufactures the DP-6900 for the United States market. We recommend looking at their new affordable models such as the DP-30, DP-50 or the Z5.